Shenzhen EDUP Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Add.: Longgang District, Shenzhen, ChinaTel.: +86-755-83648350
Bluetooth is a radio technology supporting short-distance communication, generally within 10 meters. It enables wireless information exchange between various devices, such as PDA, laptop, mobile phone, etc., avoiding traditional cable connection. The Bluetooth standard is IEEE802.15. It works in the ISM 2.4 GHz frequency band and transmission rate is 1Mb/s.
Via the wireless receiver on the chip, electronic products adopting Bluetooth technology are able to communicate with each other within 10 meters. The previous infrared transmission technology requires that the electronic device should be within sight. And now with Bluetooth technology, this kind of trouble can be avoided.
Bluetooth Technology Advantages
1. Support voice and data transmission
2. Adopt radio technology, large transmission range, can penetrate different substances
3. Use frequency hopping spread spectrum technology, strong anti – interference, not easy to eavesdrop
4. Use frequency spectrum unrestricted in all countries
5. No interference problems in theory
6. Low power consumption
7. Low cost
Bluetooth Technology Disadvantage
Transmission speed is slow
Bluetooth Technology Performance Parameters
Effective transmission distance: 10cm~10m,100m or more after increasing the transmit power
Transceiver operating frequency: 2.45GHz
Coverage: 79 channels separated by 1MHz, from 2.402GHz to 2.480GHz
Wireless Audio Product | Bluetooth Technology | Cell Phone Terminals