Shenzhen EDUP Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Add.: Longgang District, Shenzhen, ChinaTel.: +86-755-83648350
150Mbps Wireless 802.11N High-Power USB Adapter
This EP-MS8515GS 150Mbps high-power wireless 802.11N USB adapter is great for those who want to upgrade their old computers so that they can access the internet through a wireless-N network. It enables them to connect their laptop or desktop to any wireless-N networks in the home or office.
Much faster than the traditional wireless-G (802.11g) networks, the wireless-N networks makes it possible to transfer data and download movies at a high speed. The wireless 802.11N USB adapter gives you access to all the high-speed features of the wireless-N networks on old and new computers.
1. This wireless adapter meets the standard of IEEE 802.11n. It is also compatible with all 802.11g and 802.11b devices. IEEE 802.11e standard is supported as well.
2. It supports USB 2.0 and it is backwards compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.2. This enables users to access internet through ant computers with USB interfaces.
3. The transmission rate is 150Mbps, which is much faster than the previous wireless 802.11g devices.
4. Due to the adoption of the MIMO technology, our product has higher data throughput and wider signal coverage than existing 802.11b/g products.
5. The operating distance is up to 300 feet indoors and 900 feet in open space.
6. Supporting AES, TKIP, and 64-bit or 128-bit WEP, our EP-MS8515GS adapter provides safe wireless transmission.
7. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) makes it easy to establish a secure wireless network.
8. The frequency band modulation technique our product adopts is QPSK, BPSK, 16-QAM or 64-QAM.
9. Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes are supported.
|Wireless Standards|| IEEE 802.11n (draft)
|Host Interface||High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface|
|Data Rate|| 802.11n: up to 300Mbps (downlink) and 150Mbps (uplink)
802.11g : 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback
802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band|
|Chipset||Ralink RT2770 + RT2720|
|RF Frequency|| 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America)
2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe)
2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
|Radio Channel||1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)|
|Range Coverage||Up to 3 times farther than 802.11g|
|Antenna Type||Integrated antenna|
|Roaming||Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell|
|RF Output Power||13 ~17 dBm (Typical)|
|Modulation|| 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM
11g : BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM
11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
|Data Security|| 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES
|Network|| Automatically switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
Support Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure WLAN network
Support wireless roaming
Automatically adjust data rate under noisy environment or long transmission distance
Website template detection function
|Configuration & Management|| Plug-and-Play setup and installation
Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
|Media Access Control||CSMA/CA with ACK|
|LED Indicator||Link/Active (Green)|
|Operating System||Windows 2000, XP 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, Linux and MAC OS X|
|Environment|| Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 75℃
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
USB Wireless Connector | Internet Wireless Card | Internet Wifi Card